How can i check that my relay works?

Hello Tor Community, i (…think that i have…) just created a new Tor Relay but i don’t know how can i check that everything is gone well.
I tried to find me with Relay Search service [1] but i can’t find me.

I post my torrc file config:

Log notice file /var/log/tor/notices.log
DataDirectory /var/lib/tor

Nickname aleff
ContactInfo Alessandro Greco <alessandrogreco AT autistici dot org>

ControlPort 9051
CookieAuthentication 1

SOCKSPort 9050
RunAsDaemon 1
ORPort 9001
ExitPolicy reject *:* ## I don't want be an exit node

[1] Relay Search

You should take a look at Tor’s system log which is in the /var/log/tor/notices.log file.

You should be able to find the problem in your notices.log file. Also if you don’t want to be an exit relay, add ExitRelay 0 to your torrc file.

You can post some of your notices.log content here to see if we can help.

Can i upload all my notices.log file or is possible that i share sensitive information?
Howevere this is my last 6 lines…

Sep 13 08:10:26.000 [warn] Your server has not managed to confirm reachability for its ORPort(s) at 130.25.190.183:9001. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
Sep 13 08:10:28.000 [notice] Unable to find IPv6 address for ORPort 9001. You might want to specify IPv4Only to it or set an explicit address or set Address. [59 similar message(s) suppressed in last 3540 seconds]
Sep 13 08:30:26.000 [warn] Your server has not managed to confirm reachability for its ORPort(s) at 130.25.190.183:9001. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
Sep 13 08:50:26.000 [warn] Your server has not managed to confirm reachability for its ORPort(s) at 130.25.190.183:9001. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
Sep 13 09:10:26.000 [warn] Your server has not managed to confirm reachability for its ORPort(s) at 130.25.190.183:9001. Relays do not publish descriptors until their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
Sep 13 09:10:29.000 [notice] Unable to find IPv6 address for ORPort 9001. You might want to specify IPv4Only to it or set an explicit address or set Address. [60 similar message(s) suppressed in last 3540 seconds]

if you don’t want to be an exit relay, add ExitRelay 0 to your torrc file.

I removed ExitPolicy reject *:* using ExitRelay 0 but now nyx says me Tor Disconnected in red color in up left position

It seems that port 9001 of the host is not open. You should use ORPort 9001 IPv4Only if your host does not have IPv6.

It seems that port 9001 of the host is not open

How can i check it and how can i open this port if it is closed? I would use this port just for this service

if your host does not have IPv6.

I think that my host support IPv6, however how can i check it?

Easiest way is to pull up a Terminal and curl -6 ifconfig.me on linux, Mac, and BSD.
Or on windows, open a browser and go to whatismyip.com
If you have an IPV6, it’ll show, otherwise it’ll just show your IPV4.

Is this machine running in a DMZ, or behind a firewall? Do you have admin rights over the router and such that’s facing WAN?

Also, I can confirm for you that port 9001 is filtered/closed. There is absolutely nothing listening on that port.

curl -6 ifconfig.me

I tried it and i understand that i don’t have IPv6, can i config it?

Is this machine running in a DMZ…

I think that is active some default firewall in my modem

I can confirm for you that port 9001 is filtered/closed

I have closed my tor service while I’m writing here but I’m going to open it now