Adding the Tor Repo to Raspberry bullseye

Hello everyone,
at first please excuse my lousy english language proficiency.
I operate a Tor bridge with obfs4proxy.
My try to update from version 0.4.5.10 to the current version fails because I am
to stupid to adding the Tor Repo to my Raspberry’s bullsey sources list.
following error occours:
Ign:6 Index of /torproject.org/dists bullseye InRelease
Fehl:7 Index of /torproject.org/dists bullseye Release
404 Not Found [IP: 116.202.120.166 443]
Paketlisten werden gelesen… Fertig
E: Das Depot �Index of /torproject.org/dists bullseye Release� enth�lt keine Release-Datei.
N: Eine Aktualisierung von solch einem Depot kann nicht auf eine sichere Art durchgef�hrt werden, daher ist es standardm��ig deaktiviert.
N: Weitere Details zur Erzeugung von Paketdepots sowie zu deren Benutzerkonfiguration finden Sie in der Handbuchseite apt-secure(8).

My tor.list at /etc/apt/sources.list.d

deb [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/tor-archive-keyring.gpg] Index of /torproject.org/dists bullseye main
#deb-src [signed-by=/usr/share/keyrings/tor-archive-keyring.gpg] Index of /torproject.org/dists bullseye main

where is the error?

thanks!

Thank you for running a bridge.

The immediate error will probably be fixed by installing the HTTPS API transport for apt:
apt install apt-transport-https

It may not work even after that, considering that Raspberry Pi comes in many forms, with different CPU architectures. You may need to find an alternative binary repo or compile from source.

There’s a relevant discussion here: Running a bridge on a raspberry pi 4 that may interest you.