[tor-relays] Tor bridges limit

Good day all. I am currently running two middle relays on my home network and was wondering if I can add any bridges to my existing set up. I am aware of the limit of two middle relays per ip address but do not see anything stating whether there was any such limit for bridges. I am also not clear on whether the bridges are recognized by the tor network in the same manner as Middle relays and whether the two unit limit applies to the total of devices connected.

Thank you in advance for any guidance and always remember…

They are watching

It's not a good idea to run a bridge on the same node as a relay. All relay IPs are published and so anyone blocking relays would block your bridge as well.

Cheers.

···

On 7/21/2022 5:20 AM, Me via tor-relays wrote:

Good day all. I am currently running two middle relays on my home network and was wondering if I can add any bridges to my existing set up. I am aware of the limit of two middle relays per ip address but do not see anything stating whether there was any such limit for bridges. I am also not clear on whether the bridges are recognized by the tor network in the same manner as Middle relays and whether the two unit limit applies to the total of devices connected.

Thank you in advance for any guidance and always remember....

They are watching

1 Like