[tor-relays] Introduction from ellie (at) nicecock

Dear relay operators,

I would like to take this opportunity to also introduce myself. Online, I most often go by the name Ellie. I have set up one relay so far, but plan to host one or two more in the coming days/weeks with more planned down the road. I am not even close to running the same number of nodes as some of you guys do, but I am just doing my part.

All my nodes should be hosted under the tor.nicecock.eu domain. The domain originated as an acronym for a project I did with a couple of people. Unfortunately, it could not continue under that name.

My eventual goal is to run somewhere around five to ten nodes. My current node is running on AS12876, which is quite a popular choice for nodes. I recognize this is not that good, but I figure running a node despite that is better than not running one at all.

I am looking forward to talking and discussing with you in the future.

Best regards in addition to a nice day,

Ellie

P.S. I hope I am not needlessly spamming the mailing list, I just wanted to introduce myself even as a small beginning operator.

2 Likes

Hello Ellie,

a warm welcome and very happy to have you on board.

Best Regards,

Kristian

Dec 13, 2021, 14:19 by ellie@nicecock.eu:

···

Dear relay operators,

I would like to take this opportunity to also introduce myself. Online, I most often go by the name Ellie. I have set up one relay so far, but plan to host one or two more in the coming days/weeks with more planned down the road. I am not even close to running the same number of nodes as some of you guys do, but I am just doing my part.

All my nodes should be hosted under the tor.nicecock.eu domain. The domain originated as an acronym for a project I did with a couple of people. Unfortunately, it could not continue under that name.

My eventual goal is to run somewhere around five to ten nodes. My current node is running on AS12876, which is quite a popular choice for nodes. I recognize this is not that good, but I figure running a node despite that is better than not running one at all.

I am looking forward to talking and discussing with you in the future.

Best regards in addition to a nice day,

Ellie

P.S. I hope I am not needlessly spamming the mailing list, I just wanted to introduce myself even as a small beginning operator.

1 Like