[tor-relays] Consensus weight tanking

Good day,
Not sure if this would be the proper avenue to pursue this. I operate a couple of middle relays from my home server. All seemed well until this morning. Three days ago one was promoted to guard status while the other lags behind. This morning I check the Tor metrics page and the consensus weight graphs on both relays have bottomed out. The other metrics do not have appeared to have remained normal for daily operations.
Any suggestions or input are greatly appreciated

Me via tor-relays:

Good day,
Not sure if this would be the proper avenue to pursue this. I operate a couple of middle relays from my home server. All seemed well until this morning. Three days ago one was promoted to guard status while the other lags behind. This morning I check the Tor metrics page and the consensus weight graphs on both relays have bottomed out. The other metrics do not have appeared to have remained normal for daily operations.
Any suggestions or input are greatly appreciated

My first idea would be sending you to the relay lifecycle blog post[1], in particular Phase 3. But maybe we could look closer if you said which relays you are running (and which are affected). :slight_smile:

Georg

[1] The lifecycle of a new relay | The Tor Project