Self closing application

When reporting a bug, please include as many of these as possible:

• Operating System you are using:
    Arch Linux / 5.16.11-arch1-1
  • Tor Browser version:
    11.0.6 (based on Mozilla Firefox 91.6.0esr) (64-bit)

I’ve been struggling with a strange problem with Tor Browser for Linux for a few days now.

The problem is that after about 10 minutes of inactivity, the browser closes by itself. After running it with the --verbose option for output in the terminal, I get the messages after the “crash”:

Feb 27 16:42:01.000 [notice] Owning controller connection has closed -- exiting now. Feb 27 16:42:01.000 [notice] Catching signal TERM, exiting cleanly.

!!! [Parent][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to send/recv, messages will be lost

More strangely, the timing of this shutdown coincides with the startup of “upower.service” on my system. Checking the journal for the application shutdown time I get this message:

dbus-daemon[534]: [system] Activating via systemd: service name='org.freedesktop.UPower' unit='upower.service' requested by ':1.80' (uid=1000 pid=7599 comm="./firefox.real --class Tor Browser -profile TorBro")

I’ve been using Tor Browser in the same version - 11.0.6, for a long time.
What causes such a shutdown? Is it a bug?
I have 100% updated system, I specifically downloaded a new .tar file from torproject site. I verified PGP, compared SHA - everything is ok.
My system hasn’t changed, but since yesterday I notice this strange behavior.

Can anyone explain this behavior? Help solve this “puzzle”?