Onionshare 2.5 deb armhf or ubuntu ppa with onionshare 2.5 armhf

is anybody aware of existence of onionshare 2.5 on armhf architecture or ubuntu ppa with onionshare 2.5 on armhf or onionshare 2.5 .deb.

Can you be more specific? You mentioned the ARMhf arch, what device is this in reference to?
And what exactly is it that your after?

@Mephistopheles debian sid offers v 2.3 but i want to install v 2.5.

Ive been lookin like hell for it, but it doesn’t seem like it. Seems as though Arch has v2.5, but Debian and deb Sid dont. I can only suggest trying to install from either flatpak, or snap, barring that you could try to build it from source If that’s your thing.

Here’s a copy pasta script for snap:

sudo apt update ;
sudo apt install snapd ;
sudo snap install core && sudo snap install onionshare

Here’s some copy pasta for flatpak:

su - ; apt install flatpak ;
apt install gnome-software-plugin-flatpak && flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo ; 
reboot

Finish reboot, login, copy pasta this to finish flatpak

flatpak install flathub org.onionshare.OnionShare && flatpak run org.onionshare.OnionShare

Ive been lookin like hell for it, but it doesn’t seem like it. Seems as though Arch has v2.5, but Debian and deb Sid dont. I can only suggest trying to install from either flatpak, or snap, barring that you could try to build it from source If that’s your thing.

Here’s a copy pasta script for snap:

sudo apt update ;
sudo apt install snapd ;
sudo snap install core && sudo snap install onionshare

Here’s some copy pasta for flatpak:

su - ; apt install flatpak ;
apt install gnome-software-plugin-flatpak && flatpak remote-add --if-not-exists flathub https://flathub.org/repo/flathub.flatpakrepo ; 
reboot

Finish reboot, login, copy pasta this to finish flatpak

flatpak install flathub org.onionshare.OnionShare && flatpak run org.onionshare.OnionShare

does the flatpak or snap allow me to install v 2.5 on my armhf device? excuse, eng is not my 1st languge

···

On 26 August 2022 3:24:33 PM UTC, Mephistopheles via Tor Project Forum notifications@torproject1.discoursemail.com wrote:

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I could not confirm whether Snap has 2.5, but flatpak does.
Source: Releases · onionshare/onionshare · GitHub

Edit: Its early, and pre-coffee. This Source also cites that snap v2.5 is also available.
If you run into an issue getting it functional, let me know, and ill help you put together the source