by pierov | July 26, 2022
Tor Browser 11.5.1 updates Firefox on Windows, macOS, and Linux to 91.12.0esr.
We would like to thank WofWca for sending us some patches for the preferences page.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 11.5 is:
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Update Firefox to 91.12.0esr
- Bug tor-browser#41049: QR codes in connection settings aren't recognized by some readers in dark theme
- Bug tor-browser#41050: "Continue to HTTP Site" button doesn't work on IP addresses
- Bug tor-browser#41053: remove HTTPS-Everywhere entry from browser.uiCustomization.state pref
- Bug tor-browser#41054: Improve color contrast of purple elements in connection settings in dark theme
- Bug tor-browser#41055: Icon fix from #40834 is missing in 11.5 stable
Bug tor-browser#41058: Hide
currentBridgesdescription when the section itself is hidden
- Bug tor-browser#41059: Bridge cards aren't displaying, and toggle themselves off
- Build System
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-1151/