I Have Seen 0 Unique Clients - Why?

Yes. in January there was a nightly update of my eBlocker. After that update nothing did work in my local network. All the IP adresses were been changed. As far as I understand I have adjusted all addresses manually. But, you are right, since that has occured my bridge has not been working.

1 Like

then I suppose this eblocker device is probably now blocking or mixing something…

eBlocker uses ARP spoofing to act as the gateway for all TCP/IP traffic Alternatively, you can configure eBlocker as the gateway yourself or use the eBlocker DHCP server. Without ARP and fully under your control.

eBlocker uses SSL bumping with a unique root certificate to decrypt possibly encrypted TCP/IP packets. After this deep packet inspection a pattern matching to the target URI is performed. In case of a match, the request is answered by the eBlocker (instead of being sent to the target URI).

As a slightly less accurate alternative, eBlocker uses DNS blocking for fallback, where the domains of known data collectors are blocked. This way, even devices that do not allow to install root certificates are also protected.

eBlocker can route the TCP/IP traffic of each device individually. Either via Tor (exit-node selectable) or via any OpenVPN capable provider. The devices can also use different VPN providers in parallel.

Now I am completely surprised and as well completely consterned: After returning to port 443 I can see now 275 unique clients within the last 24 hours. And metrics.torproject.org is showing a steep rise at the right edge of the graph.

I really would like to know, what has happened that now my bridge at port 443 seems to be working very well as before the January.

Hello :wave:

Im having the same issue as @facebita but in different circumstances. For 4 bridges, I used the keys and certificates I had for a year from old bridges in other countries. And now, since I use these same keys but for a different location and IPv4, it seems that the BridgeDB does not distribute my bridges (even if it shows the distribution method in the tor metrics).

The configuration is correct and I can connect to each of them manually with the complete lines. I force my bridges to use the Moat distribution.

You can take a look on one of them : Relay Search
Nyx says “there is 0 unique clients in the last 6 hours” since a few days.

Any ideas how to fix this weird issue ?

Thank you :slight_smile: