How can I distinguish plain censorship event or a deanonymity attack for reporter(me)?

How can I distinguish plain censorship event or a deanonymity attack for reporter(me)?
I will like someway to report no reduce my anonymity(is really such way existed?).
anonticket.onionize.space is good for me except it public expose my reported information to everybody rather than only necessary people.
I think my censor is extreme hate tor and various censorship circumvention tool, thus keeping large invest(people, time, money, technology, etc.) to arrest people who contribute to censorship circumvention tool.
So just small danger for plain uncensored peoples is large danger for me(and other censored contributor/reporters).

I am no expert at this. That said, if I had to guess…
If you know of a website that is in fact censored for you, I would run wireshark, and go to it. Notice the behavior if you are rerouted or if packets just drop. Then try the site in question while Wireshark is loaded up. If the behavior is the same as the censored site then it makes reasonable sense that the site is also censored. I only know about timing attacks or correlation attacks when it comes to tor, so I could not tell you if someone was trying to deanonymize you or not.
If you wanted to see if your anonymity software was working, you could go to ipchicken and see your IP without it first, then use tor and go to ipchicken.com again and see if it’s different. To see other informational leaks try looking up sites that do browser fingerprint tests (they are free).

That website(anonticket.onionize.space) is use to report somethings about tor(e.g. blocked/censored, bugs, etc.).
I want report censored event about tor but I can’t distinguish plain censorship event or a deanonymity attack for me(reporter), because I think my censor can easy spoof the office metrics data by fake IP.
So I can’t just see office metrics data to distinguish whether a censorship event is plain/large-range or just for me to deanonymity me.