Can I manual(curl/wget, etc.) download TorBrowser by domain fronting/shadowing from official or reliable source?

Can I manual(curl/wget, etc.) download TorBrowser by domain fronting/shadowing from official or reliable source?

maybe here? Index of /torbrowser

That not answer.
I meaning want one reliable and trustable source(provider) can provide one domain fronting/shadowing way to download Tor Browser.
Such make my censor more hard to block the download of Tor Browser.
Is that source real exist?
My meaning similar to use domain fronting get youtube.com from google.com : Domain fronting - Wikipedia

Hi, are you trying to reimplement GetTor?

Yes, the problem of gettor for me is only gitlab link work for me but that gitlab link only keep one version for Tor browser, if Tor Browser updated then my obtained link go to broken.
I understand if gitlab provide latest Tor browser at one permanent fixed gitlab link maybe cause 451 due my censor.
This is why I no direct propose Tor Browser provide one permanent fixed gitlab link.
@gus @atari

Looks like you were able to get Tor Browser once.
Why you can’t download Tor Browser with Tor Browser if you need another version for example?

1 Like

You can look at my ISP (mirror|debian).netcologne.de here:
torproject.netcologne.de dist
torproject.netcologne.de download

and good old sourceforge.net
Sourceforge is mirrored by many ISP’s, including mine.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.